An individual might choose to work with a life coach for many reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- A challenge, stretch goal or opportunity is at stake
- Something is holding them back from taking a calculated risk
- A desire to accelerate results
- A lack of clarity with choices to be made
- Success has started to become problematic
- Work-life is out of balance
- Need to identify and leverage core strengths
A life coach is responsible for…
- Actively listening to the client
- Defining objectives/goals
- Exploring thought-provoking possibilities
- Creating a vision for the client’s goals
- Holding the client responsible and accountable
- Maintaining professional boundaries – confidentiality
A client is responsible for…
- Sharing thoughts, ideas and challenges
- Envisioning personal success
- Promoting possibility thinking and fresh perspectives
- Assuming full responsibility for personal decisions and actions
- Taking action in alignment with personal goals
- Partnering with life coach to engage in big-picture thinking
The better question is… What’s the cost of not having a life coach? I used to scoff at eating organic foods because it’s more expensive, but I see how our health costs continue to rise and more and more disease occurs; therefore we either pay now or we pay later. The same applies to life coaching. Why wait until it’s too late to accomplish your goals? Brick by Brick offers cost effective sessions that can fit into any household budget…it’s really a conscious choice to make smart life decisions.
- Find out if life coaching is for you!
- Phone, Google Chat or Skype
If it weren’t convenient, I couldn’t have started this business and my clients wouldn’t be calling. Life coaching is conducted over the phone, Google Chat or Skype at a mutually convenient time. Local clients may opt to meet in person (NW Suburbs of Chicago, IL) or remain unseen. . . whatever works!
You’re already half way there and you came to this site for a reason. Brick by Brick aims to make this process as simple as possible. Please complete the on-line form to set up an initial consultation…it’s Free!
Brick by Brick life coaching is like having a luxury car with voice activation, parallel park assist and GPS. Let’s face it, change happens and without a strategy or plan that provides direction in our lives, there’s no end goal. A life coach helps you get your “car” aka (butt) in gear so that you can steer, hit the gas or put on the brakes; whatever is necessary for you, as the individual client.